Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry
- It’s 400 grams of chicken.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- It’s 50 ml of curd (1 cup).
- It’s 1 of large onion (fine paste).
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 of potato boiled/ peeled (optional).
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3 tsp of any mix masala / regular garam masala / or mix of cumin+coriander+turmeric.
Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry instructions
- Wash chicken, don’t marinate, take raw peeled potatoes in two pieces or boiled in case using pressure cooker. Onions chopped and then grind to make fine paste..
- In a bowl add curd, 1 tsp of any curry powder and red chilli. Don’t add salt. (Keep aside) Add 5-6 garlic, 1 inch ginger and 1 green chilli make a fine paste (keep aside).
- Add 4 tsp of any cooking oil, heat it and then fry onion paste, fry for 1 minute.
- Add ginger-garlic-chilli salt and two tsp of masala fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and stir, try to coat masala paste on pieces, fry for 1 minute.
- Now add curd whxjh is mixed with spices, fry for 2 minutes now till till oil is separate.
- Add rest masala too, and chilli powder.
- Add boiled potatoes now and stir for 2 minutes. Add water. If you are using pressure cooked this is the time you need put lid and set pressure weight. This is the time to cover the lid on Kadhai and let it simmer for 10 minutes..
- In cooker this curry can save 5-7 more minutes, in Kadhai you need 7-8 minutes more..
- If you need to garnish then use chopped coriander or just have it like that..
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, absorb door us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com