Spicy Tawa chicken.
Literally this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Spicy Tawa chicken for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Spicy Tawa chicken using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tawa chicken
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Garlic paste.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 of big size Tomato chopped.
- It’s 5-6 pcs of Green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of big cube onion pieces.
- Prepare As Required of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ginger julienne.
- It’s 1 big size of Lemon.
- Prepare as required of Turmeric powder.
- You need as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need As required of Coriander powder.
- Prepare as required of Cumin powder.
- It’s As required of Cinnamon.
- Prepare As required of Green cardamon.
- You need as required of Black pepper whole.
- Prepare as required of Refined oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Spicy Tawa chicken step by step
- Heat the Tawa or kadhai and put 5 tablespoons of oil in it. Let the oil get heated. Then add the pieces of chicken into it and fry it nicely until light brown in colour..
- Once the chicken is fried add garlic and ginger paste in it also add the whole garam masala and fry it until the raw smell of ginger and garlic decrease.Then add chopped tomatoes into it and fry it nicely until tomatoes get mix with the chicken..
- Now add turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, Coriander powder, cumin powder in it and mix it very well until the masala starts to leave oil and then put two to three cups of water and cover the lid for the chicken to get boiled..
- Once the chicken turns soft and boiled and water dry up add cubes of onions, Ginger julienne, Coriander leaves chopped handful, green chillies and one whole lemon juice and stir and fry until the whole mixtures dries up..
- Finally the spicy, juicy Tawa chicken is ready to be served with Roti, paratha as you prefer with..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Spicy Tawa chicken. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, interest edit us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com