Moong Sabut Daal Fry.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Moong Sabut Daal Fry for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Moong Sabut Daal Fry using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moong Sabut Daal Fry
- You need 1/2 Cup of Moong Sabut Daal.
- You need 2-3 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Jeera.
- You need 1 Pinch of Hing.
- It’s for of Spices-.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Haldi Powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Laal Mirch Powder.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Dhaniya Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Amchoor Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Roasted Kasuri Methi.
Moong Sabut Daal Fry instructions
- Wash Daal properly, then take a pressure cooker, add daal in it with 1 Teaspoon Salt, 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi Powder & 3 Cups of Water..
- Now close the lid, give 1 whistle on high flame & 5-6 whistles on medium flame..
- After 6-7 whistles, turn off the flame & let the pressure cooker depressurise naturally..
- Chop Onions very finely, grind Tomato, Green Chilli & Ginger Garlic Paste finely into purée in a mixer grinder..
- Then take a kadhai, add 1/2 Big Spoon Oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- When oil gets heated up, add 1 Teaspoon Jeera, 1 Pinch Hing & let them sizzle..
- When they start sizzling, add finely chopped onions in it & roast them till they are golden brown in colour..
- When they start changing colour, add 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi Powder & roast it for 30 seconds..
- Then add finely grinded tomato purée in it with 1 Teaspoon Salt so that they start releasing oil quickly..
- After 5-6 minutes, when oil is completely released, add spices mix in it & roast them for 2-3 minutes..
- When cooker depressurise naturally, open the cooker & transfer daal in kadhai & mix it properly with masala mixture..
- In the end add, add 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala, 1 Teaspoon Roasted Kasuri Methi & mix them properly..
- Your Moong Sabut Daal Fry is ready to be served..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Moong Sabut Daal Fry. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, make smile approach us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com