Pickle Capsicum Chicken.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Pickle Capsicum Chicken for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Pickle Capsicum Chicken using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pickle Capsicum Chicken
- Prepare of For marinating.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of For curry.
- It’s 1 kg of chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion (cube cut).
- It’s 1 cup of capsicum (cube cut).
- You need 2 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of greenchilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour curd.
- It’s 1 cup of pickle masala with oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mustard oil.
- You need as taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of hot water.
Pickle Capsicum Chicken instructions
- Marinated chicken with paste, juice and pepper for 30 mins..
- After 30 minutes…. mix salt & fried them into mustard oil as well & keep a side..
- Now add Bay leaf and onions into these oil & fried them as lil bit golden color. Then added all the paste, curd, sugar & spices….. stir it in medium heat..
- When oil will came out from masala add thz pickle oil and stir it for 2-3 minutes….at the end added fried Chicken, salt and Capsicum. Cooked thz for 10-15 minutes with cover..
- Then added water….again cooked for 5 minutes. Hope It'll be ready. It'll take short time because chicken already half cooked into marinating & frying..
- You can served it with paratha & Chapati..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Pickle Capsicum Chicken. If you have questions or requests almost this article, keep busy entrance us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com