Indo Chinese Saucy Lollipop chicken. Chicken lollipop recipe is one of the popular chicken starters that is most ordered in restaurant. This is a fusion Indo-Chinese style recipe. I have included lot of options so it can be tweaked easily to suit your taste.
Chicken lollipop, a hot and spicy appetizer made of chicken wings. A platter of chicken lollipop with spicy szhechwan sauce or garlic paste is quite enough to make kids party great. A popular Indo-Chinese dish – Chicken Manchurian.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Indo Chinese Saucy Lollipop chicken for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Indo Chinese Saucy Lollipop chicken using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indo Chinese Saucy Lollipop chicken
- It’s For of lollipop making- Refer my lollipop dry recipe.
- It’s For of sauce-.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1-2 pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Deep fried succulent pieces of chicken tossed in a spicy and saucy gravy. Chicken Lollipops – who doesn't like them? I haven't yet found a person who doesn't (Okay, I am exaggerating! Chicken Lollipops – who doesn't like them?
Indo Chinese Saucy Lollipop chicken step by step
- For lollipop please refer to my lollipop recipe..
- For the sauce, add oil and add onions, garlic and bell peppers together. Once it's sauteed for 2-3 mins add Soya sauce, vinegar, sweet chilli sauce. After 2 mins add water and bring to a saucy consistency, finally add fried chicken and give a mix. Saucy lollipop is ready..
- Note: You can have more sauce if u need. Always serve it hot rather cold..
I haven't yet found a person who doesn't (Okay, I am exaggerating! While some like their chicken lollipops to taste more Indian than Chinese, others like it served with some soy sauce and a super spicy dip on. Chinese food is an integral part of the Indian culinary scene. In Indian Chinese cuisine the food is modified to suit Indian Hot chilli, ginger, garlic, sesame seeds, dry red chillies, black pepper corns and yogurt are also frequently used in Indo Chinese dishes. Chicken lollipop is a perfect appetizer for all occasions.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Indo Chinese Saucy Lollipop chicken. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, interest read us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com