Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy). Mughlai Malai Kofta, Malai Kofta in a White Creamy Gravy, How to make Malai Kofta Curry? malai kofta, indian vegetarian recipe, cook curry, authentic indian recipes, curry recipes, paneer recipes, indian cooking, maunika gowardhan, kofta curry Mughlai Malai Kofta. Paneer and potato croquettes in a creamy spiced tomato curry. Malai Kofta is a blend of creamy white Mughlai gravy and soft fried Paneer kofta.
Malai or creamy kofta is the classical mughlai recipe from India. Learn how to make meat malai kofta with gravy. From the many delicious varieties of malai meatballs, the most scrumptious one is Punjabi malai kofta curry.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy) for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy) using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy)
- Prepare For of For kofta:.
- You need 200 gms of paneer (grated).
- Prepare 1 cup of potato (boiled grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 +2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need some of raisins or cashews (for stuffing).
- Prepare as required of oil for frying kofta.
- You need For of White paste–.
- It’s 2-3 of medium sized onion (sliced).
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 12-15 of cashews.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s other of ingredients –.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s some of fresh coriander for garnishing.
- It’s some of roasted cashews and raisins for garnishing.
It comes with touch of Punjabi foods which makes it. Malai Kofta is a super popular Punjabi curry. Deep fried koftas ( made from paneer, potatoes and carrots) are cooked in a rich malai kofta gravy. We show you how to make the koftas for malai kofta and the gravy for malai kofta in detailed step by step photos.
Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy) step by step
- First for making kofta – In a bowl add grated paneer along with grated potato,salt, black pepper powder, cardamom powder, green chilli paste and 1 tbsp of corn flour.Mix all ingredients well to make like dough..
- Now take lemon size of portion from dough mixture and flatten it with palm, place a cashew or raisin in centre and close/roll nicely to make kofta balls.make all kofta similarly and coat /roll them in cornflour and keep aside for 5-6 mins..
- Meanwhile heat oil in a wok and deepfry all kofta balls in hot oil till nice golden.remove all the kofta balls from oil and put them on paper napkin to absorb excess oil..
- For making white paste–Take a pan add sliced onion, green chilli, ginger, star anise,bay leaf, black cardamom, cinnamon,cashews poppy seeds and water.boil it for 4-5 mins on medium heat.switch off the heat and let it cool.after cooling add into a blender jar and blend till smooth paste..
- For preparing gravy – Heat oil/butter in a pan add cumin seeds when they cracks add prepared white paste, stir and cook for 3-4 mins on low to medium heat till it thickens. keep stirring in between..
- Next add cream and curd in it, mix well and cook for 2-3 mins, while stir continuously..
- Add salt and as required water, let it boil and cook until you get desired consistency of gravy.Next add cream and curd in it, mix well and cook for 2-3 mins, while stir continuously..
- In last add kasuri methi mix well and switch the heat off..
- For serving — Pour the gravy in a serving plate, arrange the kofta balls in gravy and again pour gravy over the koftas. Garnish with raisins, roasted cashews and with fresh coriander.Serve hot with roti, naan or plain parantha..
This restaurant style malai kofta curry is so delicious and very easy to make. Deep fried paneer balls are coated with cream and added into rich red gravy. But here I am sharing vegetarian malai kofta curry. So, here koftas are made from grated paneer (cottage cheese), potatoes, nuts, and dried fruits. Baked Malai Kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian side dish made with baked Potato & Paneer Kofta Balls that are then added to the creamy Tomato Gravy.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy). If you have questions or requests around this article, divert way in us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com