Masala Methi Thepla.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Masala Methi Thepla for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Masala Methi Thepla using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala Methi Thepla
- You need of wheat flour.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- You need of chaat masala.
- It’s of refined oil.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of carom seeds.
- You need of kasuri methi crushed.
- You need of water(for kneading dough).
Masala Methi Thepla instructions
- Take flour on a bowl,mix all spices and add kasuri methi after crushed in your palm..
- Now knead a soft dough using water.leave for 10 minutes then s make small balls…
- Flatten all the balls large in size and very thin.Roast one by one all the thepla golden and crispy..
- Keep thepla in hotpot using cotton towel for keep it moist for long time..
- Enjoy the masala methi thepla with pickle or alone…..it can be kept for one week very fresh..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Masala Methi Thepla. If you have questions or requests just about this article, occupy admission us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com