Mini mughlai paratha. Porota recipe in bangla mini moglai porota recipe mughlai paratha quick paratha recipes how to cook. In this video I will make Mini version of Mughlai Paratha, this is easy to prepare at home, and very tasty. If you Like this recipe, please click the Like.
This Indian recipe is enjoyed throughout the country. You can find Mughlai paratha in Kolkata as a. Mughlai paratha (Bengali: মোঘলাই পরোটা) is a popular Bengali street food that originated in Bengal Subah (in present-day Indian state of West Bengal and Bangladesh) during the time of Mughal India.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Mini mughlai paratha for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Mini mughlai paratha using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini mughlai paratha
- Prepare 300 grams of maida.
- Prepare 7 of onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
Easy Mughlai Paratha Recipe: Step by Step Mughlai Paratha Recipe, Tips to make Traditionally, Mughlai Paratha has a stuffing of minced chicken or mutton, on which the layer of egg yolk is applied. Mughlai Paratha is a mouthful paratha, stuffed with minced meat and egg. Now imagine my situation when I got ambitious and planned to prepare stuffed paratha. How to make Mughlai Paratha: Take a big bowl and mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Mini mughlai paratha instructions
- Mix all stuffing ingredients except oil and water, Now prepare dough,take a mixing bowl and pour maida salt,oil and mix together with water and form a dough,cover it for 30 mins..
- Now take a dough and roll it on wooden platform and make like a big roti..
- Then on the middle of it add stuffing,And fold the four side like a envelope,and heat a pan,and shallow fry it,Cook on medium to low flame..
- And serve it with mayonnaise and potato sabji..
Brush the surface of the paratha with the beaten eggs. Cook the paratha on it, applying oil along the edges. Mughlai Keema Paratha is an authentic Indian stuffed flat bread which has survived the last few Mughlai cuisine is distinctively aromatic, each dish having its special spices in right amounts. Mughlai Paratha is a delicous paratha made with plain flour and enhanced by egg filling inside. The filling can also be enriched with keema.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Mini mughlai paratha. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, occupy contact us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com