Tri colour rawa idli. We should be definitely be thankful for this day and celebrate it like. Tri Color Idli consists of three colors – Saffron, white and green which represents our national flag Tiranga. A very colourful tri colour idly recipe without adding food colours are the healthy option for your breakfast.
On the special occasion of Independence Day let's make these delicious and nutritious tri-color Idlies. I came across Idli Rawa /Idli Sooji/rice semolia some time back at the the super market and was curious and picked up a pack. With… I love Idli and Dosa and can eat them anytime, even without the accompanying sambar and chutney.
Actually this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Tri colour rawa idli for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Tri colour rawa idli using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tri colour rawa idli
- You need 3 cup of semolina/rawa.
- It’s Pinch of edible green and orange colour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of enofruit salt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of small bowl sour curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of cooking oil.
Getting the batter right is crucial to a good crispy dosa and. Tricolor Idlis – a fun, healthy, easy and delicious Tricolor recipe that is naturally tri-colored. Make this recipe this Indian Independence Day! Idlis are traditional South Indian breakfast which is healthy for it is made by steaming a rice and lentil batter.
Tri colour rawa idli instructions
- Taka a big bowl put semolina, curd,to taste salt mix it properly,add little by little water and mixed the medium thick batter well. Cover and keep batter aside for 20 min..
- After 20 min take 3 medium size bowl add that batter inside the bowl equal quantity..
- Now add put green colour 1st bowl. Orange colour in 2 bowl keep as it is for white colour mix it well..
- Minewhile grease the idli plate with little oil help of brush keep it aside. Put 2 cup water in idli steamer or cooker for proper boiling on gas..
- Add eno powder and equally put all 3 bowls and mix it well..
- Immediately pour the batter in the idli mould,keep idli stand in steamer or cooker and cook for 10 to 15 minutes..
- After that take out idli stand /mould..
- Now it is ready, serve with sambhar or coconut chutney..
Today I'm sharing with you a fun, healthy, easy and. This year for Independence Day I made tri-color idli to celebrate the event. I am so pleased with myself. Tri-color Idli is ready to admire first and then eat next!!! How to Make Tiranga Idli (Tri – Colour Recipe).
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Tri colour rawa idli. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, engross gate us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com