Moong Dal Dosa – Split Yellow Lentil Dosa.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Moong Dal Dosa – Split Yellow Lentil Dosa for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Moong Dal Dosa – Split Yellow Lentil Dosa using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moong Dal Dosa – Split Yellow Lentil Dosa
- It’s of Moong dal (split yellow lentil)*.
- You need of rice Dosa.
- It’s of Oil per dosa if required.
- You need of Water rice dal or Enough to soak the and.
- It’s of Pepper corns.
- You need of Salt.
Moong Dal Dosa – Split Yellow Lentil Dosa instructions
- Mix dosa rice and yellow moong dal together, wash under water; soak overnight..
- Next day grind the dal and rice with water, the batter should be of pouring consistency..
- Add crushed peppercorns and salt as per taste..
- Spiced with freshly crushed pepper corns and salt.
- Heat a non stick pan / dosa pan at medium high, sprinkle little oil on top of the pan if required..
- Since I was using a non-stick pan I dint use any oil.
- Pour the batter on the pan making a round circle starting from center towards the edges..
- Smear oil along the edges of the batter..
- Remove the dosa from pan when it is golden brown in color..
- I dint have patience to make several dosas and take a pic, I just had to eat them right away..
- Serve hot with coconut or tomato chutney!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Moong Dal Dosa – Split Yellow Lentil Dosa. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, keep amused gate us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com