Shengole Indian spicy pasta.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Shengole Indian spicy pasta for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Shengole Indian spicy pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shengole Indian spicy pasta
- You need of jowar flour.
- You need of wheat flour.
- Prepare of Besan or gram flour.
- It’s of roasted groundnut powder.
- You need of salt and red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- You need of corinader powder.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of Garlic chilli paste.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- Prepare of oil.
Shengole Indian spicy pasta step by step
- Start with making a dough with all the above flour groundnut powder salt cumin seeds and two tsp garlic green chilli paste. Use boiling hot water for making dough so that you get a nice elastic dough..
- Now make tadka with 2 tbsp oil cumin and mustard seeds. Add chopped onion and sauté well till onion is nice and brown. Add two tsp garlic chilli paste.other spices haldi red chilli powder and coriander powder. Sauté well for some time..
- Now add almost three glasses water boil the water well..
- Now make the shapes of dough as shown. Roll up thin and make small oval knots..
- In the boiling water add all the prepared dough knots and boil this for another 8 to 9 min.
- You will notice that the entire soup is turning thick. After It’s done add chopped coriander and serve..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Shengole Indian spicy pasta. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, keep amused entry us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com