Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe).
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe) for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe)
- Prepare of flattened rice (Poha) soaked in water for 10-15 minutes; do not squeeze too much or it will become a mush.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- It’s of green chillies, slit.
- You need of ginger paste.
- Prepare of potato chopped.
- You need of frozen pea.
- You need of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of cardamom.
- You need of cloves.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- It’s of Garam masala.
- It’s of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of oil.
Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe) instructions
- Fry whole spices, onions, ginger and chillies until fragrant..
- Add potatoes to the mix, fry until they are 3/4 soft. Add peas to the mix; keep frying..
- Add the spice powders to this mix; fry; add a little water if this mix is sticking to the bottom; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Add Poha to the veggie mix and stir until you don’t see any white Poha anywhere; it should be uniformly colored. If needed add a bit of turmeric powder to ensure that you have a nice colour. Mix and fry for another 5 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander / crushed peanuts / lemon juice. If you want to be adventurous add some sugar to taste. Totally up to you! Enjoy.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe). If you have questions or requests more or less this article, make smile log on us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com