Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe).
Yes, this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe)
- You need 10 of chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- Prepare 2 T. of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 T. of Butter.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1 c. of Whiskey.
- Prepare 16 oz. of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 16 oz. of Jar peach preserves.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Water.
- You need 2 T. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Green onions, garnish-finish.
Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) instructions
- Brown thighs in skillet on both sides in the oil and butter. Don't crowd the pan. Do it in stages. Remove thighs to 10 x 15 lasagna pan. (My 9 x 13 Pyrex was not large enough.).
- Once all chicken is seared and in the roasting pan, drain about half the fat out of the skillet and return to the heat. Cook your onions 2 minutes or so, to soften them a bit..
- Add whiskey to onions. Be careful if you use gas stove. Alcohol is highly flammable. Simmer to let the alcohol burn off and it will reduce just a bit..
- While that simmers, mix together the remaining ingredients (except green onion). Stir that sauce, preserve, garlic, and water mixture into your boozey onions..
- Once incorporated, dump this onion sauce on top of your chicken thighs in your roasting pan. (I first tried to fit them in my Pyrex. Took the picture, then changed everything into a bigger pan. Better safe, than sorry.).
- Cook at 300 degrees for one and a half hours. Serve with a ladle of sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with green onions. (If you remember them…which, of course, I never do.).
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe). If you have questions or requests almost this article, divert gain access to us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com