Chicken Keema Pav.
Literally this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Chicken Keema Pav for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Chicken Keema Pav using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Keema Pav
- You need 750 gms of Minced Chicken.
- You need 3 of Onions.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 6-7 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of jeera(cumin) powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera/Cumin seeds.
- You need 4-5 of black pepper corn.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of black cardamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander leave for garnishing.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of Butter.
Chicken Keema Pav instructions
- Heat oil in a pan.. Add the dry spices.. Saute it well.. Add finely sliced onions and cook it till slightly golden brown..
- Take tomatoes, ginger, garlic, chilli and blend it to a fine paste. Once the onions are cooked add this paste and let it cook for around 8 – 10 minutes..
- Add the powdered spices.. mix it all well.. Let it cook till oil separates…
- Add minced chicken, peas and salt.. mix it well. Let cook for around 5 minutes.. Add some water.. Cover it with lid and let it cook on simmer for around 20- 25 minutes..
- Garnish it with Coriander. Serve it with buttered pav, lemon and onions..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Chicken Keema Pav. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, divert door us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com