Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
- You need 1/2 kg of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 4 pcs of chicken leg.
- It’s 2 tsp of Hyderabadi chicken masala.
- You need of as taste salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 6 of onion grated.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 bowl of rice.
- Prepare 2 bowl of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped green fresh coriander.
- It’s 5 tsp of oil.
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani instructions
- Take a rice washed and soaked at half an hour..
- Take a chicken pcs washed and keep a side..
- Take a wok add oil then oil heat add garlic saute then add onion and ginger saute till golden brown then add all dry masala,tomato puree and Hyderabadi chicken masala mix..
- Then add washed chicken pcs mix and roast at 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes then add washed and soaked rice mix and add water mix and cook at slow heat..
- After cook garnish coriander and sliced onion..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, make smile right of entry us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com