Chicken kima pudina rice. The first recipe is a one pot dish & the second one is a tempered rice made This Pudina rice is always a winner for its simplicity, taste & great aroma. It can be served alone with some curd or a raita. Pudina rice goes well in lunch.
Pudina rice is a fragrant, spicy and tasty one-pot dish made with mint leaves and some more spices-herbs. Mint (pudina in hindi), is a fragrant herb Used in Indian cuisine in different ways. The Pudina Rice Recipe is a flavorful, refreshing rice dish made with mint leaves which can be served with a raita for a comforting meal.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Chicken kima pudina rice for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Chicken kima pudina rice using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken kima pudina rice
- You need 2 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 300 gm of chicken kima.
- It’s 1 of big onion(sliced).
- It’s 1 of big tomato (sliced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 5 of green chilles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander (chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of mint leaves (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of green cardamom.
- It’s 1 of starannice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Turmeric and chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ghee.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
A must try simple one pot dish which can be easily packed into your kids lunch boxes. Pudina rice is a delicious rice recipe made with mint leaves. Learn how to make/prepare Pudina rice by following this easy recipe. Bring the water to boil and then add rice and salt.
Chicken kima pudina rice step by step
- Soak the rice for half an hour and drain the water, spread it on a paper. After dry mix 1 tbsp gingar garlic paste, half teaspoon turmeric and chilli powder each,1 tsp gorom masala, 1 bayleaf(broken) and 1 tsp of ghee with rice, co er with a lid…set aside for half an hour..
- Heat the oil. Put 1 bayleaf, star annice and whole gorom masala, saute a little,add sliced onion, fry it till half brown, add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, salt and stir…Then add dry powder masalas(except gorom masala), add little bit of water and stir..Add chicken kima, chopped tomato…Cover it for some time, add chopped coriander and mint leaves with chopped greenchillies…Fry it well, when the oil comes out add the rice and fry it little bit…Add water and cover it with a lid..
- When it is done add ghee and gorom masala…Serve it hot….
Remove from the flame after two whistles. Serve hot Pudina Rice with raita. Pudina Chicken recipe with step by step instructions. Pudina Chicken is a delicious, mintalacious, fabulous Hyderabadi cuisine.taste of the recipe depends on the green masala paste which is prepared with fresh mint leaves, coconut pieces, and green chilies. Recipe for Tamilnadu style Pudina Thogayal / Mint chutney for rice made with the addition of coconut and lentils.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Chicken kima pudina rice. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, make laugh log on us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com