Chicken Meat Balls.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Chicken Meat Balls for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Chicken Meat Balls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Meat Balls
- It’s 200 gm of minced chicken.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 50 gm of All-purpose flour/maida.
- You need As needed of Butter for frying.
Chicken Meat Balls step by step
- Add half onion to the minced chicken and grind well..
- To the mixture, add the other half of the onion, by finely chopping it..
- To that add 2teaspoon chilli powder/Pepper, salt and mix well, and make small balls out of it..
- Dip the balls into maida, and coat well..
- In a non-stick pan, add two tablespoon Butter and fry these balls in low flame for 6-7 minutes on each side..
- Serve it with spaghetti or pasta..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Chicken Meat Balls. If you have questions or requests all but this article, engross open us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com