Kashmiri pulao. Kashmiri pulao recipe with step by step photos – Kashmiri pulao is aromatic, mild and faintly Dry fruits give warmth and is ideal for the cold climate of kashmir. For the unacquainted, kashmir is one. Kashmiri pualo recipe a rich one pot dish flavorful dish and quickest to make too.
This is one of the best classic pulao or rice based dishes not only for kids, but for all those who like the mild and sweet. Kashmiri Pulao or Kashmiri Pulav is aromatic, sweet, mild, colorful pulao unlike any other pulao. Kashmiri pulao is very easy to prepare with lot of variety and fruits variations, dry fruits are added.
Actually this is an easy recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Kashmiri pulao for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Kashmiri pulao using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kashmiri pulao
- You need 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 4-5 of black pepper corns.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 3-4 of Cloves.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 bunch of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 cup of fried onion.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Chutney.
- It’s 1 cup of Pudina.
- You need 5 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coriander leaves.
One day when I saw this Kashmiri pulao recipe in the cook book I had, I planned to try and pack it for Vj. So when he came back that day he told – never ever make kashmiri pulao again. Kashmiri pulao is a very popular Kashmiri rice dish prepared with dry fruits, nuts and fresh fruits. It is an exotic dish perfect for get togethers and small parties.
Kashmiri pulao step by step
- Take fresh chicken..marinate into curd,ginger garlic paste, whole garam masalas,fudina kothmir and green chillies..keep aside for almost 2 hours…
- Now make onion birasta..keep aside..Take a jar add fudina,kothmir,garlic,green chilli and jeera..grind into fine paste..keep aside..Take a pan add oil,now add jeera,tej patta..saute well..add marinatd chicken to it..let the chicken changes it's colour..add whole garam masalas mix well..let the chicken cook..add birasta, now add little of ginger garlic paste and green chillies, now add red chilli powder,garam masala powder,salt and lemon juice..mix it well….
- Mix it well,now the grinded chutney mixture 2 tsp and mix it well..add little water..and let it come to the boiling point…
- Then add rice to it and cook till the rice is cooked..and water is drained completly..(make sure your rice is in water for atleast 1 hour).
- Add orange food colour in centers..and garnish with birasta,fudina and kothmir..it's ready..serve hot with raita…
It is one of the simplest pulao recipe. finally, serve kashmiri pulao with onion tomato raita. how to make kashmiri pulao with step by step photo: firstly, in a pressure cooker add ghee and allow to melt. alternatively use oil. This goes well with any Indian curry.kashmiri pulao. kashmiri plain pulao. kashmiri pulav recipe Give your taste buds a break from the same old regular white rice with this aromatic Kashmiri pulao. Kashmiri Pulao has an unforgettable sweet taste and this is what differentiates it from other pulaos and biryanis. Much like the scenic beauty of Kashmir, there food stands as a true reminiscent of their. Kasmiri Pulao is a delicacy in the Northern part of India that is cooked with a whole lot of vegetables and cashew nuts.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Kashmiri pulao. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, interest edit us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com