Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Pea Pulao for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Pea Pulao using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pea Pulao
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Fresh Green Peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee/Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- It’s 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 of Chicken Soup Cube.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare Pinch of Asafoetida.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 cups of Hot Water.
Pea Pulao step by step
- Wash basmati rice nicely. Soak in water for 15 minutes. Keep aside. Wash green peas and keep aside..
- Heat ghee/oil in a kadai. When hot, add cumin seeds and asafoetida. Add chopped green chilli and curry leaves. Add onions and saute till they are golden brown. Add little coriander leaves and saute for a minute because it gives a good flavour to the pulao..
- Add ginger and garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes..
- Add tomatoes and salt and cook till the tomatoes are soft and mushy..
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, pepper powder and cumin powder and saute for a minute..
- Add green peas and little hot water and cover and cook till the peas are cooked..
- Add rice and coriander leaves and saute till the masala is coated to the rice..
- Add hot water and soup cube. Let it come to a boil. When it starts boiling, turn the flame to low and cover and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or till done. Keep covered for 5 to 10 minutes. Open the lid and give it a good mix. Serve hot with Pickle, Curd, Raita, Salad etc..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Pea Pulao. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, charm get into us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com