Mughlai paratha with egg. Mughlai paratha recipe or bengali egg mughlai paratha (or moglai porota), recipe is described here with step by step pics. This traditional bengali stuffed paratha is mainly served with a special aloo tarkari or potato curry, vegetable salad, and tomato ketchup. Egg moglai or egg chicken moglai or..of making mughlai paratha…The filling for this paratha is pretty much endless,you could fill it with chicken,minced meat,vegetables and many more…I have Pour some egg mixture in the center…Fold the roti on all sides so that it forms a square shape.
The filling can also be enriched with keema. Give a mix very well till it resembles fine bread crumbs. This will ensure the flakiness of the paratha.
Actually this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Mughlai paratha with egg for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mughlai paratha with egg using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mughlai paratha with egg
- You need 1 cup of Weat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Sat to taste.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Clarified butter.
Then put warm water little by little and knead it. Egg Muglai Paratha Recipe Video (Paneer Stuffed). So let's move to Hinz Kitchen and start making this mouthwatering and aromatic 'egg Mughlai paratha' step by step in an easy way. Must try tasty egg mughlai paratha recipe for breakfast.
Mughlai paratha with egg instructions
- Make a soft dough with weat flour, salt, oil, water and keep a side.
- Take a bowl add egg,onion,coriander,salt,chilli powder, turmeri Powder and beat them.
- Roll out small dough stuff. it with. egg mixture. And fold it like a envelope.
- On a heated pan cook mughlai paratha.
- Applying clarified butter on both sides and cook evenly golden on both sides.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot with sauce.
It's paneer stuffed mughali egg paratha that you love to eat. Egg paratha recipe – easy protein rich healthy paratha recipe with step by step photos. Egg paratha can be had for breakfast, brunch or dinner. Egg paratha is a kids' favorite, so i make it often for their after school snack. To make egg paratha, you can use ready paratha, roti or frozen paratha as well.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mughlai paratha with egg. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, charm contact us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com